PermaNET+ is the award-winning leak detection system that combines a leak noise sensor with versatile telemetry technology, creating a fixed network to monitor leakage.
Representing the next stage in the development of noise logging and leak detection, PermaNET+ is an effective solution that is practical for large-scale deployment.
Compatibility with Google Maps means that users are provided with real-time visual representations of precise PermaNET+ deployment sites, allowing leakage teams to respond quickly.
Once installed, leak data calculated using the proven Permalog algorithm, and secondary data, is transmitted via low cost GPRS or SMS telemetry. This removes the requirement for expensive site visits and “drive by” data retrieval.
PermaNET+ transmits data through an integral modem with GPRS/2G, 4G, LTE-M (Cat-1) and other NBIoT options available.
PermaNET+ allows leakage teams to monitor the status of each deployed logger from Google Maps compatible software using any internet enabled device.
Leaks are identified immediately and once the presence of a leak has been identified, secondary measures can be used to check and remove 'false positives' and also to localise the leak position.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Telemetry: NBIoT LTE-based cellular communication standard with fallback 2G capability
- Precise logging: ability to log noise more frequently to establish the noise profile and profile alarms for precise immediate leakage alarm
- Secondary validation:
- Aqualog - detailed noise histogram to reduce 'false positives'
- Audio - remotely listen to the noise
- Remote correlation to localise leak position
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 24 hour period
- Easy to use: compatible with the HWM Deployment app and can also be programmed through PermaNET Web
- PermaNET Web: software supports: -
- Map view
- Select GIS file formats
- Remote configuration
- External antennas: support improved signal strength (contact HWM for more information)
|Noise||HWM high performance Hydrophone sensor|
|Clock||On board 24 hour real time clock with date facility
|Serial||USB Cable for connection to PDA hand held programming and data collection unit, laptop, or desktop PC|
Logger without antenna = H = 86mm, W = 115mm, D = 114mm
LNS: H = 110mm, W = 85mm, D = 72mm
Logger = 338 grams
Leak Noise Sensor= 586 grams
Logger: -20 to +60°C (-5 to +140°F)
Hydrophone: -20 to +60°C (-5 to +140°F)
|Ingress Protection||IP68 submersible|