Multilog2 is the highly advanced and versatile multi-channel Pressure & Flow data logger designed to monitor any combination of digital and analogue signals.
Multilog2 is ideal for a wide variety of specialised applications, including monitoring PRV flow and/or pressure in a district or zone (DMA/PMA) to assess demand, leakage and conformance.
Accurate, powerful and robust, Multilog2 is an effective data logging solution.
After installation, all firmware upgrades and programming changes are made remotely. As well as ensuring that changes are made efficiently, this is also cost-effective, as it removes the need for site visits.
Multilog2 transmits data through an integral modem with GPRS/2G, 4G. LTE-M (Cat-1) and other NBIoT cellular options available.
An innovative feature of Multilog 2 is a secondary channel, enabling additional fast logging down to 25Hz.
Secondary logging can be triggered on time schedule and/or in response to an alarm condition being triggered. This is invaluable when more detailed investigation is required, such as pressure spikes and 'true' minimum night flow.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Telemetry: Telemetry: NBIoT LTE-based cellular communication standard with fallback 2G capability
- Serial input option: for connection to digital meters, SonicSens level sensor, Modbus, SDI12, RS232, Badger/Sensus/Neptune serial meter interfaces
- 4 channel logging: 8 or 16 channels available on request
- Fast logging:primary logging to 1 second as standard – 25hz for transient events
- Alarm: full alarm functionality
- Robust: rugged die cast aluminium case
- True readings: true max and min flow and investigation of pressure spikes
- Pulse interval timing: smooths reading set times of infrequent pulses
- Long term monitoring: 5 year battery life
- External antenna:support improved signal strength (contact HWM for more information)
- Local data download: 10 pin military plug connected to laptop or desktop PC
- Fully waterproof: the IP68 rating has been tested at 10m depth over a 24 hour period
- Optional outputs:replicate inputs or trigger on alarm, allows operation of third party sensors, e.g. water samplers
Uni- or bi-directional pulse
Up to 64 pulses per second
Internal Pressure Transducer. External pressure. 4-20mA (optional). 0-20 bar / 0-200 meters head / 0-300psig, 0.1% repeatability / please note that the logger is calibrated to 10 bar as standard. (20 bar calibration must be speci?ed at time of order if required) Leak noise, 0-10V, 0-1V, temperature or 4-20 mA variants
|Serial Input||Proprietary serial interface for SonicSens 2 ultrasonic level monitors and third party devices like Serial Meters using Modbus, SDI12 andRS232|
257H x 129W x 77D (mm)10.1" x 5" x 3"
-20 to +60oC (-5 to +140oF)
Typical 5 years (depending on settings and signal condition). External power connection for battery box and third party devices.