DXmic is the latest generation ground microphone from HWM. Building on the excellent reputation of the Xmic, the DXmic features touch screen operation and a wealth of new innovative features.
The DXmic has the highest sound quality and supports audio recordings, so playback of any leak noise can easily be accessed via USB. The device comes with a robust carry case which can also be used as a charging station for the device.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent audio: Best in class sound quality.
- Durable: Robust housing with carry handle fixings.
- Touch screen: Clear multifunctional graphics and ease of use.
- Wireless capability: For headphones/headsets or transfer of audio/configuration data to PC (Wireless or standard headphone/headset options).
- Clear upgrade path: Compatible with Xmic foot and handprobe sensor.
- USB capability: For data transfer.
- Rechargeable batteries: Li-ion cells with 15-25 hrs Battery life.
- Support for audio recording: Playback functions for reference and training.
- User friendly: Safety Noise Level cut off and noise cancellation filters.
- Improved automatic filtering: Supported by frequency analysis display.
- App version: For download of results and remote transfer Frequency shifting: Moving low frequencies into audible spectrum for use on plastic pipelines.
- Minimum level noise recording: For effective pinpointing.
|Frequency range||0 to 5200Hz|
|Battery life||Minimum 25 hours (without backlight)|
|Minimum 15 hours (with backlight)|
|Battery charge||Maximum 8 hours|
|Charger||Universal 110-240V AC mains charger with 12V DC output (Optional in car adapter) all items can be charged in case.|
|Weight||180g (with batteries)|
|Temperature||Operating temperature range -15C to +50C|
|Dimensions||193H x 109W x 60D mm (7.5”H x 4.2”W x 2.3”D).|
|Keypad||Touch screen LCD|
|Display||5.0 inch TFT LCD|
|Single level display||0-99|
|Minimum level profiling||10 readings|
|Headphones||Studio quality headphones are supplied|
|standard Aviation quality headphones are available as an option|
|'Elephants foot' microphone||High sensitivity piezo-electric sensor mounted in windproof, nitrile rubber housing. Low noise|
|Hand probe Attachment (optional)||The hand probe is supplied with a tripod foot and two stainless steel probe rods for sounding in the soft ground plus magnetic contact for better coupling to fittings.|
|Each probe rod is 400mm in length|
|Displays||Digital and 'meter' noise level|
|Frequency analysis||Filter selection|